One of several current buzzwords for a marketing concept that’s as old as time is content marketing.
There’s absolutely nothing new about the core concepts behind it, but like most marketing strategies, it’s been “repackaged” and “rebranded” for the third or fourth time here in the digital era.
The gist of any content marketing strategy: Creating content that your prospective clients want to engage with, and distributing that content far and wide to create legions of raving fans that come knocking down your door to pay for your services.
That’s the theory, anyway. But as you probably already know, it’s never as easy as the one sentence synopsis.
When creating your content marketing strategy, you need to clearly define five critical things:
- Your target audience (niche, niche, niche!).
- The specific problem you solve for that specific target audience.
- Why your your target audience should do business with you instead of your competition.
- The specific content formats and distribution channels that are appropriate to reach your target market.
- How you are going to manage the creation, publication, and distribution process of your content.
A key sub-component of that creation/publication management process is then how you are going to repurpose your content. In other words, how you’re going to “recycle” marketing content you already have in order to save yourself time and money, and extract the most mileage out of the content you create.
The March 2019 issue of The Profitable Accountant™ newsletter was our first “monster” issue, running a full 24 pages. Most of that issue was about content marketing and more specifically, content repurposing. In that issue, I provide a breakdown of the 5 strategy components identified above. In addition, I provided worksheets and checklists to help you:
- Identify the marketing content you’ve already created.
- Evaluate your strengths to determine the best kind of content for you to be creating.
- Determine what to outsource and what do yourself.
- Identify new content formats to repurpose existing content into.
- Optimize specific types of content, such as blog posts, video, audio interviews, social media posts, etc., for distribution via specific action items for each content type.
This issue of the newsletter is the grandpappy of all practical, actionable content marketing guides. In just 24 pages, you have an entire set of checklists and to-do guides to make the magic happen.
Best part: It’s only $98 for this back issue of the newsletter. Compare that to most content marketing courses, which are usually priced at the proverbial $997 or $1997. There’s no need for you to drop two grand on something that is mostly just fluff and filler. For $98, you get the real, actionable steps you need to take in simple, condensed fashion.
This back issue is currently available as part of the launch of our back issue catalog.
Here’s how this works:
- Head on over to the back issue catalog and read the descriptions: https://
- Write down the month and year of the issues you’d like. For example, this content repurposing issue is from March 2019.
- Then go to the checkout page and click the little “+” sign to add the number of issues you want.
- In the box provided on the checkout page, type the month and year of each issue you want to receive.
Go here to get started: