Writing effective sales and marketing copy is one of those skills that we all need, but often lack resources for learning.
While there are a number of training courses available to people to learn how to become a full time copywriting professional, I’ve been hard pressed to find a guide, course, audio, book, or anything else that shows a simple, step-by-step method for actually creating effective marketing pieces for somebody that doesn’t want to be a professional copywriter, yet needs needs professional copy for their own business.
So, I wrote one for you!
Just from reading this newsletter, you should be getting plenty of ideas of how to market your practice, and how to pick your target market. But, you might still be confused about what to actually SAY in your marketing. That’s what this book is for.
Effective Copywriting For Accounting Professionals walks you step-by-step through the process of creating a marketing piece. In this book, you’ll discover:
- How to write attention-grabbing headlines
- What you can learn from looking at the marketing of other firms
- A simple formula for creating an effective marketing piece that actually gets responses
- How to use “widgets” to generate leads for long-term follow up.
- How to get people to contact you NOW, rather than in six months
- The single biggest mistake that accountants make in their marketing that costs them clients
If you’re ready to hit the ground running with your marketing, but haven’t been sure what to actually WRITE, then this book is for you.
Effective Copywriting For Accounting Professionals is available as a Kindle e-book on Amazon.com for only $7.99.
Even if you don’t have a Kindle device, Amazon offers Kindle apps for iPhones, Android Phones, and Windows and MacOS computers. These apps are completely free, and allow you to have a massive library of books in the palm of your hand (I’m a huge Kindle fan).